Friday, February 16, 2007

got it

I am not sure how she managed it, but look who had the
doggie bed this afternoon (by the woodstove)! I would say
by her "body language" she's not considering sharing with
anyone!!! Talk about comfort, almost made me want to join her!!! except that the snoring was so loud!!

Miss Moxie, I can't believe that she will be 10 years old next month!!! She is in excellent health and certainly keeps the others in line, she is the top dog for sure!!! She still goes to class twice a week with me, and is the first one I use to demo any obedience exercise!! she likes to visit my mother-in-law at her retirement home, and is totally insulted if I go anywhere without her. Though in this cold weather, I have to admit, I leave her behind, I know she would rather be by that woodstove than sitting in a cold truck... guess this proves it.....

No comments: