Tuesday, March 06, 2007

changes

So, I went along with what "blogger" suggested and signed onto their new and improved program, and I can tell you... I don't like it!!!! I don't think it's easier or better... maybe it's me, maybe I don't do change well, because I thought I was doing ok the "old" way. But since I don't see anyway of getting back to the way I had it set up... I guess I best just figure this new way out.

I manged to muddle thru dog class last night, I am feeling horrid now (vs. "next to horrid" from yesterday). I said a prayer that I would have the energy to get thru, and it worked, because I had enough to finish up, came in the house (FED Dancer - could she tell me any better) and went to bed. Today is going to be on the slow side for sure, I should probably not go to my knitting class, but I really do want to get the mitten body started, so I am going to go and get that info and that will be about it.... after taking care of horses and other creatures....(my daycare puppies will still be coming)

Speaking of which, I need to keep an eye on the water bowl.... with seven spaniels and three cats, it seems like it needs to be filled all the time, poor pups could hardly wait to get a drink the other night, I am surprised that Dancer is being so patient.... or maybe she got pushed out of the way.....

chicken soup and quilt day for sure, I fell so lucky that I don't have to be anywhere today nor do I teach tonite, so I guess it's ok to lay low.


No comments: