Sunday, December 09, 2007

the Walsh family tree

Perfect day for tree shopping.... warm (nearly 30) ... snow (just ankle deep) and plenty to choose from....

think this one is big enough????









The tree cutters!!! didn't they do a good job.... they got it down!!!!










Hey... don't we have a horse that can do this sort of work?? Why didn't we bring him with us???







All loaded up and ready to head home... world record this year... only took me about a half hour to find it!!!!!! No frozen toes this year... (you should have been there KAS!!!!!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well mom, I'm sitting here in my shorts and a tee shirt hoping Nate gets out of work in time to take a walk on the beach.... wile my fake Christmas tree sits in the living room in front of my open windows... hmmm.... I think this is the Christmas I have always dreamed of.... :) miss you.

-peek

Anonymous said...

Wow! You tree is amazing! We got ours up Friday, then we decorated it on Saterday, hung up our stockings with care, in hope that GRANDMA will soon be here!

Love you all,
Rachael Jackson

Flymaine said...

Great pictures! Love seeing the barn going up! Enjoy the white stuff...rain is coming later this week. I am with Kas on this one. I prefer shorts to shoveling.