Sunday, February 10, 2008

the "family"

As much as I hated to bother them... I just HAD to get the piggie cage cleaned. I have this "thing" about keeping my animals as clean as possible... and even though Mama piggie had done a pretty good job about cleaning up after the arrival of the little ones.... I just felt they needed a nice clean home to start out in.

So, since they were out... here are a couple shots of Mama and the little ones... (I think I already have a favorite.. and so hope that she is a girl, then I can keep her with her Mama)....

They're doing great and even though they are just about 24 hours old, they are running about the cage and checking out the food....


5 comments:

~Traci~ said...

What a sweet family! And what great colors! They are sooooooo cute!

Nate & Kas said...

oh they are SO cute!! I wish they did not make me sneeze, I would have you mail me one!

Unknown said...

The barn seems to be coming right along. I quess your hubby can not complain of cabin fever, can he.

The babies are so precious. The little tricolor really stands out.

Our family is a little more than a Patrick sandwich. said...

ohhh they are so adorable! I want to come play with them!

Anonymous said...

Awww, they are totally cute. I know a girl who has a giunny pig, and it's nice.

(I think they're the same colors as it was...)