Saturday, February 02, 2008

finishing the high spots




We at the point of getting things finished up on the "high side" of the barn. Trimming out the copula, roof flashing etc. and I can't believe how these "men folk" just get the work done.

Even "my" Ed is getting so he is pretty comforty being so high off the ground, and worked from the lift and a roof ladder to assist Ken at the top.....





Steve worked from the staging and got the front trim work done....

But Ken still "beats all" as he takes a little break...................

3 comments:

Flymaine said...

Yikes! That looks like a very high barn roof! How is the inside of the barn looking?

Anonymous said...

Jolly good, guys! I think you're doing great! my dad used to do things like that....but now it's left up to Matt-the "spider-man"

To all you newer guys...

I was born in England, on july 27, 1995. And we moved to New York and stayed for nine years. I'm a horse-lover, mystery reader,

(such as, Sherlock Holmes, Encyclopidea Brown, Nancy Drew, the Hardy boys, ect.)

And I like to write my own books, titled Sharon Sherlock Holmes.

So far, we have had many problems. pretty bad storms, someone getting siriously hurt, then we had to get rid of Midnight and a few losses.

Keep us in prayer, please.

Nate & Kas said...

it looks awesome mom! we cant wait to see it in July! i finally made a new blog just for you :)