Monday, April 21, 2008

Kas and Nate.....

Well..... it WASN'T in the seventies last night when we made our first "ice cream run" of the season!!!! Memories is a great favorite of the Flagg family and they are the ones that got us hooked!!!!

So, last night after an amazing cookout on their farm... Dave and Deb said .. "let's go for ice cream".. course, we knew what that meant....



This post is for Kassy and Nate.. who might be getting alot of beach time down there in North Carolina... BUT.. they aren't getting any "Memories".......


And yes, it does seem silly to be wearing your winter coat and eating ice cream... but, that's what we do up here in the north!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Nate & Kas said...

aww!!! I LOVE those picutres mom!!! As much as I miss ice cream nights with you guys... I think I can wait until July when we can go with out the winter coats!!

LOVE YOU!

Nate & Kas said...

aww!!! I LOVE those picutres mom!!! As much as I miss ice cream nights with you guys... I think I can wait until July when we can go with out the winter coats!!

LOVE YOU!

Anonymous said...

(uhhhh, should I be comenting on this? I mean, ice cream's kinda fun in cool weather. less mess!)

Anonymous said...

Ill take one of those reeses ones please... oh? diet? what diet?!

Deb said...

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!It was sooooooooo good, too! I might just go and get myself one of those peanut butter sundaes for lunch one day soon.........