Tuesday, May 20, 2008

got a home???



This is "Jennie"... she is currently a dog in rescue (though she is not with me!!) Jennie has been a foster dog for far too long and it's time for her to find that special family that will belong just to her.

She is about 7 years old, and would make the PERFECT companion for an older couple!!! as she doesn't need much exercise...

Please, dear readers, if you know of anyone who would like this love to come into their life... contact Maine Cocker Spaniel Rescue .. or me....

Let's get Jennie a home for the 4th of July!!!!!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We'll see if we can have her, Sue. I think we have enough love for a cocker, but we'll see if anyone else wants her first. If no one wants her, we'll take her.

Anonymous said...

(I asked mom, she says no. Sorry.)

Winterskiprincess said...

Hey Sue,

This is unrelated to this posting. I was looking stuff up about dog laws recently, of which I am normally not a huge fan (BSl MSN et al), but I saw a story about spousal abuse/dog abuse that a Sue Walsh go thru to law.

Was that you? Or is that another Sue Walsh? I would love to do research on this law, and it sounds like it might be interesting and a positive thing.

You know dog politics.

Robin Rubin
Mannerly Mutts