Sunday, June 29, 2008

a new plate for the state of maine


rescue workers in the State of Maine are working on a new licence plate for the state. proceeds of this plate will go to the welfare of animals ....
2000 plates must be pre-ordered to make this actually happen.... you can order them off line via Plant Dog email address is adoptteam@planetdog.com or just go to the Planet dog website and :they" will tell you all about it. the price for the plate is just 25.00...
so, all my "Maine" blog readers, please consider this... not only will it help our "rescues"... but it's a pretty cool looking plate.....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Even though I'm not from maine, I like it!! It looks cool!

blogdog said...

The Maine Animal Welfare department is no friend to rescue. Just Say No.

http://forum.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=messageboard.viewThread&entryID=37962585&categoryID=0&IsSticky=0&groupID=102742530&Mytoken=B0A1BB31-6AB1-431D-AAB23759369524727245938

blogdog said...

Animal Rights is not Animal Welfare.

http://animalwelfare.meetup.com/182/members/4805429/

Anonymous said...

Blogdog, what's up? what do you mean, "say no" ?

Anonymous said...

I a m all for it Sue sign me up and I will speak for Alex too !! P.S. your barn is to die for I wanna be one of your animals!