Thursday, November 06, 2008

done for the day

You know, it just wouldn't be "building" without some bad weather and blue tarps!!!! The men had to call it a short day, when "showers" turned into actual rain!!!! Because of the sheet rock ceilings we have "downstairs"... they thought it best to cover the area with the "ever famous" blue tarps. I don't think Ed and I have ever done a building project without them at some point and time!!!! sort of makes me feel that we are on the right track!!!

The good thing about being able to "live at camp" thru the winter, is we aren't paying rent!!! so, when we have a few days of "set backs" with regards to the weather, we aren't panicked thinking.. "we need to be out by such and such date".... everyone asks when I think we might move in... I am hoping for May. We will be finishing the inside work ourselves (which we both enjoy doing) so, alot will depend on how quickly Ed and I can do that side of the project. I already know it will be stressful some days, but overall I am looking forward to doing the work. (you all have permission to remind me I said that when I begin to "complain" about all the painting that will have to be done!!!!)



So, the wind whistles once again across the field... makes me very glad that this house will be "tight" and "easy to heat"... because when it's cold here....

it's COLD!!!!!

No comments: