Saturday, November 22, 2008

don't know how to play...

My blog friend, nuzzling muzzles, had me on a list of "tagged folks" with regards to telling six random things about yourself... the trouble is, I don't know how to play this tag thing.. but I thought it would be fun to share those six random things. People who know me personally probably know this stuff... but maybe not... so here goes..

1. Ed and I met when we were in the second grade. All thru school he was my "big brother" if you will.. he was the guy I called when my little car broke down (even though I had a boyfriend at the time) he was the shoulder I cried on when that boyfriend turned out to be a jerk... and we never went on one date until we had graduated from high school. Even that was a fluke.. he was "free" and I had just become "free", so he invited me out, and well.. the rest is history!!!!

2. Both our daughter's were born on their due dates... Kassy was October 1st and Sadie was Feb. 29th (leap day).. I am one of those women that you all "hate".. I was in labor with Kassy for three hours and with Sadie for 45 minutes (nearly didn't make it to the hospital!!!)

3. I have always wanted to be a dog trainer (though I thought I would train seeing eye dogs), and always knew that one day I would live on a farm

4. I lived in the town that I was born in, until three months ago!!!!

5. I have been raising and showing cocker spainels since 1981... so I know the breed quite well.

6. and when I am not "playing with my animals"... I love cross stitch, quilting and knitting, and one day would like to learn how to spin. My favorite sort of days are either being in my barn, or sitting by the fire with a cup of cocoa, a good movie and a project in my lap...

so, there are my six "random" things if you will... that was a fun idea....

1 comment:

Nuzzling Muzzles said...

Thanks for playing along. I admit that I cheated, because I didn't inform the six people that I tagged them. Most everyone is probably busy packing for the holidays.