Sunday, December 07, 2008

Dale's bird eye view...

I think I have said this before... my friend, Dale, is learning to fly and I think that is really neat. One of the airstrips that she can practice landing on, is a small grass strip that is technically behind our farm.... it's a private strip that is kind of "funny", because a gravel pit is on one side. If you drive into the pit, you have to stop at the air strip and look both way "for planes!!!" We see small planes flying in and out a fair amount of the time, especially in good/summer weather.




Now, not only do I think it's neat that Dale flys... but what's really cool (for me anyways) is that she always takes pictures of the farm for us!!!! Yesterday when she went over, the horses were out... and you can see the house really coming along!! (the blue is NOT the house roof... it's the tarps that the guys put up to keep the weather out this weekend)










I love this photo.. it really shows that the farm is in the lake region and on the foothills of the mountains!!!
thanks Dale... I love sharing your photos!!!

1 comment:

Nate & Kas said...

Those are so cool!