Thursday, December 04, 2008

pictures, pictures, pictures....

I have just finished placing a picture order with "snapfish.com"... Kas told me about them, thank goodness!!! I am a picture taking fool, and between photos for the blog, photos of animals, photos of the house and barn... I can fill a camera card!!!! I love this digital thing, in the old days, I had rolls and rolls of film always needing to be done!!! and then I kept maybe half of the pictures once they got back!!! It's so nice to be able to see your pictures right away!!!

On this "catch up" day of mine, getting my prints edited and ordered was a main project of the day... I placed the order just moments ago.. all 433 of them!!! PLUS 80 photo Christmas cards!!! Fortunately, my bill wasn't as high as you might think... so if you are a "picture freak".. you might look into "snapfish"... funny name, good company!!!!

No comments: