Monday, January 19, 2009

birthday time...




Saturday was Ed's birthday (again) and I say again, because it honestly does not feel like it's been a "whole year" since his last one!!!

"sadly" I don't think the day was all that exciting for him, we both have colds, and then with the prediction of snow on the way, we really didn't do much of anything special... on top of that, the present that I had ordered did not come in on time...so I didn't even have a gift for him on "his" day...




but the girls did do some planning ahead, and at "steak night" they planned having a cake (dessert) served to him and everyone sang. He said that he thought he had "gotten away" with no one knowing, until they brought the dessert....






Here are the two culprits!!! I missed out on it, because I am back to teaching dog classes again, but I'm happy that they surprised him.







We did take him out for a birthday supper Saturday evening... and had a great time with all the fam... including his brother Bill. So, it's not like the day was totally uneventful.

Happy birthday, again, sweetie.... we love you..

"aaaawwwwww!!!!!"

1 comment:

~Traci~ said...

Happy Birthday, Ed! Sorry we missed it. Looks like you guys had fun!