Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Happy birthday two Moms.....

As some of you may know (from reading blogs of the past) yesterday was my birthday and tomorrow is Deb's (Nate's Mom)... so for the past few years, Deb and I have had the great fun of celebrating together with our kids!!!! We feel so blessed to have such amazing "in-laws" (which is a term we don't chose to use .. their simply family)...

When I was done teaching dog classes, I went into Kas and Nate's house and found everyone there with a cake and presents!!! It was great fun.... we had a nice visit and some sweets and it was a nice way to close the day....

Happy Birthday to you Deb!!!!!






"birthday? have I had one of them yet? will I get cake too?"











It was another grey and rainy day, but it's just the sort of weather that makes the ice thin. You can't tell in photos, but there are big cracks and holes appearing all the time....Ed predicts that within two weeks the ice will be gone...
we'll see how close he comes......

3 comments:

Alex said...

Happy birthday to you both! I can't believe how much melt we have had in just the past few days. the drizzle seems to have sped things along!

~Traci~ said...

Happy Birthday to both Moms! And to my Dad, today! :)

The Jackson Clan said...

We hope you had the happiest of birthdays! (And the coming year is even better!)