Thursday, March 19, 2009

Tonka goes to school.... twice


Today, after our riding lesson, Tonka and I stopped by the nursery school where Kassy works. I wanted to pop in and say hello and she thought "her" kids would have fun seeing Tonka.
Most of them were a bit timid when they actually got close to the trailer and saw that big creature inside, but one little gal who "loves horses" couldn't wait to get close enough for a pat.
Tonka would have loved to get out with them, but, it wasn't safe to do that, and besides, I didn't want to scare the kids....
Mocha is actually doing a "real school" visit in a few weeks (like she did last year).... I think they will feel a bit more comfortable with her..

2 comments:

Jules said...

How fun! It's great that you can be involved like that. Have a blessed weekend.

Alex said...

What a good boy! You brought an apple for the "teacher" I hope?!