Friday, October 16, 2009

Happy Birthday!!!!


Home for a few hours, to get some sleep, see my doggies, and catch my breath. I know you have all been waiting for the "news", so I am posting these photos and will give you all the details in a future blog....
So, here she is.... Abigail Mae, born 10/16/09 at 1:22 pm... weighing in at 7 lbs. 13 ounces... 20 inches long.... by (unplanned) C-section
Sadie and Abbie are doing very well... and you can be sure there will be many more stories on this.... back to the hospital.........................



















Happy Birthday

12 comments:

Rick Barnaby said...

AWW! Those are absolutly Beutifull pics...
Congrats, Mom, Grammie & Grampie!
You made me Misty!

Unknown said...

She is beautiful !! Congratulations to all of you !! Cynthia

Unknown said...

Beautiful baby !! Congrats to all of you Cynthia

Lisa Alexandropoulos said...

Happy Birthday Abbie,

The Wednesday night crew have been anxiously awaiting your arrival!You are beautiful! Congrats Sadie job well done! Congrats to Ed and Sue Your lives are going to be so much richer and fuller now that you have become grandparents! I hope you enjoy it as much as Chris and I do!

Can't wait to meet you in person Abbie,

Love and hugs

Chris and Lisa

Mrs. Mom said...

CONGRATS!!!! She is beautiful!! Glad to hear Momma and Baby are doing well too. Enjoy her Gramma! ;)

(I'm just betting that is going to be one lucky grand baby hehehe)

Mary Lou said...

Congratulations! Mary Nedeau

Linda and the gang said...

We're praising God for the safe delivery of Abigail Mae! What a beautiful blessing. Congrats to all!

MEME said...

HAPPY BRITHDAY ABBIE!!WELCOME TO THE WORLD!CONGRATS TO ALL OF YOU!I WILL BE WATCHING FOR MORE PICTURES AND NEWS.

~Traci~ said...

Sue! She's perfect! I'm so happy for you all! You both look very happy! Congrats to you, Ed, Sadie, and Auntie Kassy!

phaedra96 said...

I have been checking to see if baby had arrived. Congratulations to all!!! Beautiful little girl!

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful. Congrats to the new mommy! and Grandparents :)

Flymaine said...

What a wonderful blessing! She is beautiful! Glad all are healthy and happy!!