Thursday, February 04, 2010

barns...

Tuesdays - on my drive to teach dog classes, I go thru some very pretty "country" ie: horse and cow country. Which, of course, means there are some very nice barns!!!

I love barns!!!I have always loved barns, and the fact that we have built two of them -- is a real blessing.





This beautiful barn (and the picture above) is where we buy our grain (and other farm things). It's a "restored" dairy barn, and even though it's now a store, they didn't "ruin" the inside of it. I LOVE going here, and it's (sadly) one of those places where you always spend more than you expected to.





and just random photos of some of the other barns I pass along my way. I wonder "when" they were built, "who" built them.. and I can just imagine how it was when the owner got to use "his" barn for the first time. I remember how we felt the very first night our horses slept in their "own barn".






yup, "America" will be alive and well, as long as she keeps "her barns".....






1 comment:

Rick Barnaby said...

Awesome pics!!! Absolutely love barns and I should just live in one!