Thursday, March 04, 2010

getting close...

I wish the "getting close" meant "getting close to moving in".. and it is... but this "getting close" is about --almost being finished with sheet rocking!!!! Ed keeps saying, "you wait, one day we'll be done and it will seem like it happened all of a sudden".. well.. I don't know about all of a sudden, but it is a good feeling when we look around and fewer spots need our attention.




This little wall in the kitchen area is the LAST one, the last thing.. that needed to be sheet rocked in the downstairs!!! Ed got this done yesterday and spent today finishing small bits and pieces in the upstairs bathrooms. Once the mud goes up, I will be back to last part of sanding and priming!!! I have a pretty good idea of the colors of the remaining rooms.. and now we are thinking about the floors. I guess "floors" will be our main topic this month.





I got the downstairs bathroom all primed today. I can't believe what a difference a bit of paint makes on the walls.
I feel like my life is a little "boring" (busy, but boring!!!) right now.. all I think about/talk about is sheet rock and priming... I feel like I have to look around for blog stories, because "my story" right now is much the same. It's kind of a boring time of year anyways (at least it is to me).. the weather is almost getting nice and yet winter can still show up at a moment's notice.. we haven't done much with the horses.. the dogs keep me busy, but again, its the same ol' same ol'... but I guess there's nothing wrong with that.

No comments: