Wednesday, July 14, 2010

pictures to share..

As most of you know, my camera is never too far from my hands. Whether I am getting photos for the blog, or just taking pictures for fun.. here are a few of my new favorites that I thought you might enjoy....



swimming on a hot summer day....














baby barn swallows.. out of the nest, but not too far from home....













parent barn swallow... wondering when the job will be done!!!! :-)










"our" wild turkeys...enjoying the farm














considering my past history with things are that "green", I'm pretty pleased at the way this flower garden is growing....













birdies at the front door... looking for some treats






just happened to be in the right place at the right time...







and enjoy the beauties sent from God.......

2 comments:

Rick Barnaby said...

Keep'm comm'n they look great!

~Traci~ said...

I love the wild turkeys and the rainbows! That rainbow picture is a FANTSTIC shot!