Tuesday, January 18, 2011

happy birthday!!!

It's my hunny's birthday... well, actually yesterday was.. but, with Ed going to his weekly meeting at the Fire station and me teaching dog classes... no one was home to celebrate.

We did a celebration with the kids on Saturday night, taking "Dad" out for dinner. The cake waited until this evening.









And I would have been out tonite too, teaching dog classes, but the snow storm cancelled the classes and kept me home...











So, we all had a little piece of cake and celebrated Ed's birthday today...
Happy, happy sweetie....

1 comment:

Alex said...

Happy Day Ed! I saw your hunny on the footage of the memorial for the firefighter and thought he looked very dignified in his fire "dress" A sad occasion, but cool to see someone you know on the news!