Wednesday, February 16, 2011

OOOWIE!!!!!

Remember that I told you last week that my dear Ed fell on the ice?? and that he had been pretty much "laid up" all of last week.. and that he had a "prize winning bruise" on the back of his leg (and in other spots too)??? well, a number of you have asked how is he and how bad is (was) the bruise... so..... not to be too gruesome.. he allowed me to get a couple of shots of the this "bruise"... forgive us if this is too graphic... but, you have to admit... it's a beauty to be sure!!!!


Needless to say.. it's going to be MONTHS, before this all goes away.....

10 comments:

Rick Barnaby said...

Hhmm... so many butt jokes! I better leave this one alone I can get into trouble without going there... Sorry Eddie, Ricky's not going to go touch this one!!!

BrownEyed Cowgirl said...

Holy Moly! That is MASSIVE. Poor Ed.

Alex said...

Ouch! Hope you are babying the poor guy.... *shudder*

Anonymous said...

And I was worried about my tiny fall on the ice and hurting my little ol' knee... Sorry about your fall Ed. It looks very painful to say the least! Hope you heal very soon.
Lory

~Traci~ said...

Oh, OUCH! That looks soooo sore! So sorry, Ed. I've fallen twice this year. I thought I broke a rib the second time, and a bone in my hand. My Dad also fell. He had a knot and a bruis that was huge, and rivaled yours in color! Feel better quick!

Jules said...

I have to say, the pictures are enough to make my stomach do a flip and wince in even thinking how bad that must hurt! Hope he heals quickly!

amy said...

Oh my word that is so bad looking. Glad ed is healing. Amy

Anonymous said...

OHHHHH ED! HOLY CRAP! Looks like someone smacked you with a giant salmon! WOW! Yeah Barnaby better keep his mouth shut!;)

Midlife Mom said...

Oh my goodness Sue! That is one awful bruise!!! Poor Ed! The only time I had one that even looked remotely like that was when I was a kid and my horse took me through the barn door which was only open wide enough for him!!!

Yes, I figured out how to put the picture on which was easy once I found out I didn't need to use the template. Putting the writing on is a little more challenging, I have work to do on that. That picture is looking out our bedroom window.

Cindy Guilmette said...

Wow Ed that is some souvenire. But I will not be envious. Sure hope you are healing that that the pain is much less