Sunday, October 14, 2012

celebrating....... THREE

I think we'll all agree that time has a way of flying by. For me, some days seem slow, but then, we are at the end of another week, and I'm thinking .. where did it go. However, I can "see" where the time has gone everytime I look at Abbie.... she's THREE... (or nearly).. and I just don't believe that. I took this photo at Kass's last night.. here Ab is showing Meme how to play "angry birds" on the i-touch. She's a whiz at it and my Mom just couldn't believe that Abbie knew just what to do.
Then Sean challenged her... I don't think he made out any better than Meme did... and don't even ask me to play, I don't think I even know how to turn an i-touch on!!! She also can run the dvd player at home and loves to look over your shoulder when you're on the computer.....








And... she was the one invited to go to the ultra sound with TeeTee and Krunckle., and got her very own picture of her baby cousin. (no, Kas didn't tell  her "what" the baby was.. guess Kas knew that we would try to ask.......)








We celebrated her birthday today... she was so excited to help decorate.. this year's theme was "Hello Kitty"....

Have to have birthday balloons!!!!!
And a crown, of course.....
And look at old pictures and blogs of when you were "little"  (didn't we used to look at photo albums???)
Family and friends arrive for the party!!! Abbie loves having cousin Naomi over.... they really do play well together and since both are "singles".. this will be as close to a sister as they will get!!!!!
After some food and visiting, everyone always likes to go to the barn and see what we have there. My sister Becky always loves our smaller animals... (she misses Beeker as much as I do).. but she found Lucille very sweet.
My Dad always enjoys talking with the horses... Duke was quite taken with his attention....
Then it was back to the house for presents and more fun times together.... love having my house filled with people!!!!
So many wonderful things, we are very, very blessed.....
Would love to know what this conversation was all about!!!!!
Cake time..... with a "Hello Kitty" cake made by TeeTee... which wasn't only cute, but very good as well....
Two years ago, she was just walking and smashing into her first cake...    now she's the one that cuts the pieces for everyone else..... Happy Birthday Abbie....... we love you more than you can ever know!!!!

No comments: