Tuesday, September 05, 2017

Sweet 16

Well, he did it!!!  Happy happy birthday to our Trevor dog... officially Sweet 16!!! I haven't been too sure how long he would "go" without Hunter (his brother).. but it's been over a year. I'd say, Trev is doing very well. He doesn't hear anymore, can't see all that well... he does have accidents in the house if I don't watch closely... but over all, he's in good shape and seems to enjoy life. He does sleep a lot, but once he's outside, he pokes around the yard and gets a feel for what's going on. I suppose if I live as long as he has, and can manage this well.. then life will be good. 


Cole dog made it to his 17th birthday and there's a good chance this sweet boy will too... but, I just enjoy each day that he is here with us, and take care of him like the old guy that he is...

Happy birthday Trevor .... we love you!!!!

















No comments: