Saturday, May 12, 2007

M&M's (mom & mom's?)

I like chocolate!!! and if I had my choice of candies, I would pick "m&m's" anytime of the day!!! I usually keep a bowl full handy and find that a number of others like them, too.... when the bowl is empty.

I think the reason why I like them so much, is their small size. I also like the way they melt, and one of my favorite things to do, is to put a couple in my mouth, and then sip coffee.... I know, a little strange, but it sure is yummy.

Now, Kas and Nate know the things I just told you, so for Mother's day... this wonderful box arrived in the mail!!!!! they are personalized M&M's!!! and they say... "we love you... Kas & Nate" and "thanks, Mom" (tried to get a picture to show you, but the camera can't pick up the small print!!!)

Not only are they my favorite little candies, but they came in four small bags, so I can share as many (or as little) as I wish!!!! and I can read the little note just before I pop one in my mouth!!! They sent a box to Deb too... so now, M&M's = Mom & Mom!!!!

Happy Mother's Day to one and all..... enjoy

1 comment:

Yasmine Claire said...

Hugs to Trevor!