Sunday, June 22, 2008

a good job to do.....

We have been "in our camp" for about 10 summers now, and during this time, one job that has never been done is... pulls on the doors and drawers in the kitchen. Every summer as we grab at the corners to open them, we comment ...."we really need to find some pulls".

I didn't want "just any pull" and I have been looking in several different places for ones that would be just right. This spring I finally found them...

They look like twigs.. and I think they are perfect for a camp kitchen. So, we ordered them, and they have been sitting here for over a month waiting for a few moments to have Ed get them into place.



Well, thanks to this afternoon thunderstorms... Ed thought it was just as good a time as any to get them put up...

And so he did.....

(No Camille is not helping, she ran to him when I was "busy" taking pictures!!!..poor girl!!!)

So, now we won't "break" our fingers when trying to open a door or drawer... just goes to prove.. that even when the dark comes down, there is always something productive that can be done!!!!!

2 comments:

Nate & Kas said...

Mom I LOVE those handels! How perfect for the camp!!!

I can't get over how dark the sky is in your first blog. We are getting them here too.... :( yucky!

Anonymous said...

So you ARE at camp!!!! (URRRGH!!! We can't even go swimming down here!!!!)

Hey, I'm sirious, but I can't help but feel a little silly!!!

:D