Tuesday, December 22, 2009

no blogs for a bit..


Well, I won't be putting any blogs up for a little while, we have a sick computer AGAIN!!! seems we went thru this last summer and here we go again. I can "blog" but without photos, and I don't like "not having photos".. so, I'll just wait. Or rough blog until I can add the photos in and then print them. I don't understand these "bugs" that computers get, but someone must have "invented" them and I wished they had spent that time in a better way. Not only is it a pain that we can't use our computer, but it costs money every time we ship it into the computer doctor... and yes, we have all the "firewalls" and protective things... just once in awhile some bug can make it's way thru. So, dear readers,... sorry.... I have much to tell you... stories about Abbie, and Christmas, and Chester.. and the horses, the farm ... etc, etc. etc..... hopefully I'll be back soon......


10 comments:

Rick Barnaby said...

Oh Sue! Know what am I going to do?

I'm lost without Stories from Sweergrass Farm!

Alex said...

drat sue thats a drag. Hopefully it's an easy (and inexpensive) fix!

Linda said...

I, too, will be lost without updates from Sweetgrass Farm!!

May your computer woes be corrected SOON!

BrownEyed Cowgirl said...

Awww man, that stinks.

Hope you get the "bugs" worked out.;)

Sorry, bad joke, but I couldn't resist! Can't wait to see you your Holiday's went.:)

Jules said...

Sorry, about your computer bug. We'll miss our Sweetgrass Farm Stories. Hope this bug doesn't drive you mad. LOL. :o)

Midlife Mom said...

Hi Sue! Did you get my e-mail with my cell phone number and all? I can't find your e-mail this time on your home page. Mine is
thediz@roadrunner.com Let me know. Yes I want to meet up with you too! Pray for good weather on Monday!

Midlife Mom said...

Hi Sue!

Me again, I can't find your e-mail address. We are leaving tomorrow for the vet clinic and I still would like to meet up with you for coffee! You can get me at 207-944-1976. Hope you get this! Please delete this after you get it! :o)

Rising Rainbow said...

Sorry to hear you're having puter difficulties. I hate when that happens.

Have a Happy New Year!

Midlife Mom said...

Hi Sue!

So sorry we didn't connect this week! I didn't know your last name or phone number so couldn't call. We were only there from Monday till Wednesday which was much shorter then we anticipated which was good. We have an office in Dover and one in Somersworth? so I will try to contact you when I am down there with the Hubs. Hope you get your blog up and running again soon, I miss your goings on!!!

Horse Riding Equipment said...

Best wishes for 2010 for all horse lovers !