Wednesday, May 11, 2011

acupuncture


What's going on with Camille. Well, the good news is, she is improving. She is so much better than she was a week ago, but we (she) still has a way to go. She still stumbles when she walks, and I worry every moment she does. She is mostly crated, though I do take her for very short walks around the farm, and she has gone to dog class a couple of times, sitting in a crate and watching the others.






Along with the "traditional" medicine, we are also seeing "Dr. Deb" who is doing acupuncture treatments on her. I know this is really helping with the aid of her healing.










I did acupuncture with Moxie and I saw what a difference it made with her. So, I know this will be good for Camille.











It might look a little scary, but it doesn't hurt. And I know that for a fact, because I have been seeing a doctor and having some acupuncture done on me. Funny that both my little dog and I are doing this at the same time.









'My"acupuncture is being done for arthritis that I have quite badly in my right hand. Some days, I ache so bad that I hardly have any "use" of that hand. Sadly, I haven't found much help with traditional medicines, so I am seeing what alternatives there are out. Our bodies are so detailed, we have no idea of how wonderful they work.. so, I think that sometimes there just isn't one answer for every problem.





I'm going to give it a go, as is Camille, and we'll keep you posted on our progress.....

2 comments:

Rick Barnaby said...

Oh Sue the look on your face... I think acupuncture for Camile is more difficult for you.
Hang in there friend and good luck to you both!

Alex said...

I know everything you are doing is helping!