Wednesday, May 11, 2011

spring babies


Ah... spring. I am so enjoying the "green" and the color... the days have been warm and delightful. The black flies have been a little less than delightful, but thankfully they don't stick around too long....











We have a great local yarn shop, and my friend Belinda and I popped in to see what goodies Sarah had on hand. Aside from her usual great yarns, she took us to the barn and showed off this year's spring babies. She is very pleased with her lambs this year, and not only got "what" she wanted (lots of ewes).. but got some beautiful colors are well.









She also told us that this coming weekend is the NH Wool Festival... I am hoping I might get some time to go and see it. I went a number of years ago with my friend Linda, and I would like to go back and see it again.














Happy spring!!!!

No comments: