Thursday, October 20, 2016

fall pumpkin field trip.....

I just love this time of year.... I love the cooler days, the fall harvests... like apples... the colors and just all of it in general... and one of my favorite things to do is go on school field trips with the grands. Last year Abi had an apple orchard trip and this year, it's Reagans turn... so I met with him, Kass and all his school pals at this local farm.
He was happy to see me and took me around to say hello to the animals of the farm



This is a nice little place for families and field trips.... pumpkins to choose from, but actually I was pretty excited to find their cider donuts....

The children were going to do the corn maze, have a wagon ride and pick a pumpkin... but while they waited for everything to come together.. there were lots of fun things to do... leave it to Reagan to find the tractor..



Before heading off to the corn maze.. a class photo...


Such a pretty day... which is good because the rain is coming in, so everyone was happy to get this trip in on a sunny morning. Reagan was more than happy to lead the way threw the maze....



Snack time... and I must say.. how proud I was that "our" little guy had the good sense and manners to take off his muddy boots and not step on the blanket with them... good raising on behalf of his Mom and good sense on him to think about doing it.....

Off on the wagon ride.. which took us out threw the woods and a visit to all sorts of "spooky" things!!!  





At the end of the ride there were plenty of pumpkins to choose from. I wondered how long it would take to find just the right one, but this little guy knows what he likes and had his all picked out in moments


Teacher puts his name on it, so we are certain to take home the one we picked....

photo opt with my boys....


Happy fall

No comments: