Wednesday, July 22, 2009

it's a .......

We have some news... most of our friends already know part of this news, but for some of my "dear readers" this will be all new to you. A few months ago, our Sadie came and told us that she is expecting.. to be totally honest, this news was a "shocker"... Sadie is still trying to find her own "way in life" and "baby" wasn't exactly on the list. It took me some time to put this all together, but as time has gone on... I am beginning to look forward to the big event. It has meant a great deal to me all the support that we have all received from our family and friends. And since Sadie has moved back home with us... you can just imagine that the push to get into the house is even more so...

But today, I went with her to see the ultra sound.. and we have been given the news that (96% sure) there is a little GRAND DAUGHTER on the way... due to arrive around the middle of October. As I drove home, I can already see little riding chaps, a helmet... a child's saddle, and the first "walk, trot horse show class"... OR... junior handler with a cute little cocker at her side......

the future holds much excitement and joy......

5 comments:

Linda said...

Congratulations! We know God has a special plan for this little girl blessing. Do you still want the blue and white snowsuit/bunting?

Alex said...

what exciting news... now which room will be the nursery?! and are you a gram, or a grammie, or a grandma or a nanna or noni or or or???

Deb said...

Awwwwww! It's a girl!!! She will surely have her own cocker and pony! Well said, Linda. God has got big plans for this babe.

Jules said...

Sorry for the shock, but oh the joy that will come. :o) I can tell from your post...she'll be spoiled already and not even out of the womb yet! Hope everything goes well with your daughter's pregnancy. :o)

~Traci~ said...

I'm so happy for all of you! I had noticed the baby belly in a few of your pics. Sadie looks lije she's doing well!