Friday, August 28, 2009

a day on the farm.





Yesterday, after visiting the fair, my two sisters, Becky and Rachel, with my two nieces, Kelsey and Naomi... and friends, paid a visit to the farm and then to the lake. I was so excited to have the kids come to the farm, because ever since Mocha has become such a good little driver... I have been "dying" to take the kids for a ride. I had her all hitched and ready to go when everyone arrived, and dear little Mocha made several trips up and down the driveway, taking each one for a ride.









I'm not so sure who was having the most fun... the kids or ME!!!















(and.. the silkies... were another big hit!!! the kids are beginning to talk about "auntie Sue's farm) After our ride, everyone came to the lake, and all the kids jumped in and took a swim. We adults talked about "how we swam any time we could" but now, we're just as happy to sit in the sun and watch the kids swim!!!!!

2 comments:

Rick Barnaby said...

Now see Sweetgrass is truely a family farm...

Anonymous said...

It was such a GREAT time! Now wish I had gone for a ride with Mocha. I'll have to come back and have one :) Thanks again for such a fun day!

Becky