Friday, August 28, 2009

horse show at the fair.....

Sadie and I went to the fair this morning to see the classes for "mini, pony, mule and draft" both in hand and in cart. We only had planned to be there for a few hours, but actually spent nearly the whole day. It was great fun, and there is one thing for sure.... Miss Mocha will be entered next year.. I know she and I can do this......
This little gal is just THREE years old (the child, not the mini)... her Grandmother proudly told us....

And this is a neighbor of mine... they did real well, placing first in all their classes today....


I was quite taken with this mare.....






And look at this four in hand!!!!!







another Mare that caught my eye...









who knows, if I do my "homework"... maybe even "the team" can go next year... wouldn't that wagon of Dave's look good at a show. More Fair blogs to come.......

2 comments:

Alex said...

Bill is the farrier on call (but will sit for the day) for Sundays show... maybe we will cross paths watching some of the classes?! weather permitting of course! stay dry

Rick Barnaby said...

Absolutely gorgeous pic's...